Surgical Notes Releases E-Book on Growing Ambulatory Surgery Centers
New guide shares numerous strategies for growing an ASC and building on its success.
DALLAS – Surgical Notes, a nationwide provider of billing services and solutions for the ambulatory surgery center (ASC) and surgical hospital markets, announces it has published a detailed e-book titled "ASC Growth Playbook: Essential Guide for Surgery Center Success."
Available now, the complimentary guide explores some of the most effective strategies for ASCs to achieve meaningful growth, including staff and physician recruitment and retention, facility expansion, renegotiating managed care contracts, and strategic partnerships. Each chapter of the guide focuses on a single strategy and provides best practices and tips to implement the strategy. In addition, chapters include insight into how revenue cycle management outsourcing will help an ASC reach its goals.
By reading this e-book and following its guidance, ASCs will better position themselves to execute growth initiatives.
"In this highly competitive outpatient surgical environment, ASCs cannot afford to be stagnant if they hope to remain viable," said Randy Bishop, president and chief executive officer for Surgical Notes. "Surgery centers must pursue improvement opportunities and strengthen their operations or they risk falling behind. Supplementing and complementing these opportunities with outsourcing ASC billing can put centers in an even stronger position to achieve short- and long-term success and profitability."
Request the "ASC Growth Playbook: Essential Guide for Surgery Center Success" e-book by clicking here.
The release of this new e-book follows other popular Surgical Notes e-books:
- "ASC Revenue Cycle Outsourcing Partners: What Qualities Matter Beyond the Bottom Line," exploring the most important qualities surgery centers should look for in an ASC billing partner
- "ASC Revenue Cycle Key Performance Indicators to Monitor," providing detailed information for surgery centers on more than 15 financial key performance indicators (KPIs).
- "Outsourcing Your ASC's Revenue Cycle: How to Know When It's Time," sharing in-depth information on revenue cycle management outsourcing for ASCs.
- "A Comprehensive Guide to Choosing an ASC Revenue Cycle Management Partner," offering critical steps to follow when considering an outsourcing provider.
- "Small Revenue Cycle Changes That Deliver Big Improvements," identifying best practices for the entire ASC revenue cycle that can improve performance and staff productivity.
About Surgical Notes, Inc.
Surgical Notes is the premier revenue cycle management and billing services partner for the ambulatory surgery center and surgical hospital markets. Our expert teams with ASC-specific experience provide scalable billing, transcription, coding, and document management services and solutions that fully integrate with all leading ASC practice management systems. The largest management companies and hundreds of ASCs that partner with Surgical Notes experience and benefit from immediate operational and financial improvements that exceed industry performance levels. To find out more about Surgical Notes and its ASC revenue cycle and billing solutions, visit www.SurgicalNotes.com.