Why Work for Us
- With an almost entirely remote workforce, you have the ease and flexibility
of working comfortably in your own home.
- Our core values, Service Excellence, Transparency, Teamwork, Accountability,
Headwork, and Positive Attitude, shape who we are and are the foundation
of our corporate culture.
- We have employees located in 27 different states, 2 countries, and continuing to grow.
- Our average employee tenure is 4.5 years which shows our great balance
of top new talent and experienced professionals.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance to our
- We have a 401(k) with employer matching.
- We offer paid time off and paid company holidays.
- We offer additional paid time off for parental leave, volunteering, and more.
- Our teammates love our performance recognition rewards program.
What Our Employees Have to Say
“I have been with the company for 16 years and have seen the company
grow tremendously during this time…The pay is great, the leadership
team is excellent, and the supervisors are flexible and always open to
input…Surgical Notes has always understood a company's most
important asset is its employees. This company has worked very hard to
coach and develop and improve its people, and make its most important
asset even more valuable. I am extremely fortunate to be part of this
“I have worked at Surgical Notes for going on 13 years as a full-time
employee. I have been able to work my way from a level 1 helpdesk roll
to Supervisor of the Operations & Support Team. The opportunity for
career advancement and opportunities are pretty much without limit should
you choose to take advantage…I have been exposed to great mentors
that have helped me excel in my position and have been there with great
advice the entire way. This is the place to be if you are looking for
an environment to learn and grow in the IT field.”
“Quality work for the clients. Management helps employees grow within
the company. Strong team relationships…Focuses on quality over
quantity. Encourages employees to provide top notch customer service…Good
pay and benefits.”
“Work home life balance. Great Teammates and upper management.”
“Flexible remote work environment. Cares about staff. Allows growth.
Great leadership. Software enhancements. Good benefits.”
“It feels really good to work for a company that provides quality
service…Surgical Notes takes great pride in being the best in class.”
Join the Surgical Notes team! See our job opportunities