Why Work for Us
- With an almost entirely remote workforce, you have the ease and flexibility of working comfortably in your own home.
- Our core values, Service Excellence, Transparency, Teamwork, Accountability, H Work, and Positive Attitude, shape who we are and are the foundation of our corporate culture.
- We have employees located in 27 different states, 2 countries, and continuing to grow.
- Our average employee tenure is 4.5 years which shows our great balance of top new talent and experienced professionals.
- We offer medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance to our full-time employees.
- We have a 401(k) with employer matching.
- We offer paid time off and paid company holidays.
- We offer additional paid time off for parental leave, volunteering, and more.
- Our teammates love our performance recognition rewards program.
What Our Employees Have to Say
“I have been with the company for 16 years and have seen the company grow tremendously during this time…The pay is great, the leadership team is excellent, and the supervisors are flexible and always open to input…Surgical Notes has always understood a company's most important asset is its employees. This company has worked very hard to coach and develop and improve its people, and make its most important asset even more valuable. I am extremely fortunate to be part of this team.”
“I have worked at Surgical Notes for going on 13 years as a full-time employee. I have been able to work my way from a level 1 helpdesk roll to Supervisor of the Operations & Support Team. The opportunity for career advancement and opportunities are pretty much without limit should you choose to take advantage…I have been exposed to great mentors that have helped me excel in my position and have been there with great advice the entire way. This is the place to be if you are looking for an environment to learn and grow in the IT field.”
“Quality work for the clients. Management helps employees grow within the company. Strong team relationships…Focuses on quality over quantity. Encourages employees to provide top notch customer service…Good pay and benefits.”
“Work home life balance. Great Teammates and upper management.”
“Flexible remote work environment. Cares about staff. Allows growth. Great leadership. Software enhancements. Good benefits.”
“It feels really good to work for a company that provides quality service…Surgical Notes takes great pride in being the best in class.”
What Our Newest Teammates Have to Say About Our Onboarding Process
"Everyone is very nice and always willing to help! [HR] explained all the information thoroughly, and the IT intro was straight-forward as well. It really helps make the welcome feel that much more genuine and friendly! My [Welcome Buddy] was also extremely helpful and made my first day feel much more personal."
"Everyone is very welcoming & informative."
"Everyone has been really nice and helpful. Everyone has been taking the time to help me feel at home."
"Every coworker has been extremely nice and open to questions which makes training fun."