Surgical Notes to Display Cutting-Edge Revenue Cycle Management Solutions at Ambulatory Surgery Center Conferences & Tradeshows in 2018
Meet with us to learn why thousands of healthcare providers count on Surgical Notes to improve operational efficiency and grow the bottom line
DALLAS – Surgical Notes, a nationwide provider of revenue cycle services and solutions for the ambulatory surgery center (ASC) and surgical hospital markets, will be exhibiting and presenting at a number of ASC conferences and tradeshows nationally in 2018.
Meeting attendees are encouraged to visit Surgical Notes' exhibit booth to learn about the company's fully integrated ASC revenue cycle solutions that include transcription; coding; billing and revenue cycle management; chart automation and document management; and central billing office software. Prospective clients can schedule an on-site demo of any of these solutions.
Surgical Notes clients are also encouraged to visit with Surgical Notes team members to share their customer experiences and learn about new client programs and product offerings. One program experiencing overwhelming positive client feedback is The Note Pad, a new, online community designed to engage, educate, and reward client participation. The Note Pad is an example of Surgical Notes’ ongoing commitment to nurturing their valuable client relationships. In addition to providing a fun and rewarding client experience, The Note Pad includes educational materials on Surgical Notes products, industry developments and trends, and best practices from peers and industry experts for running an ASC business office.
Here are some of the conferences where Surgical Notes will be exhibiting this year. Click on a conference name to learn more about the upcoming event.
- Georgia Society of Ambulatory Surgery Centers/South Carolina Ambulatory Surgical Center Association Semi-Annual Conference & Trade Show: February 15–16
- Texas Ambulatory Surgery Center Society Annual Conference: February 28–March 1
- ASCA 2018: April 11–14
- Colorado Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Rocky Mountain ASC Conference & Trade Show: May 22–23
- Gulf States ASC Conference: June 13–15
- Becker's ASC Review 16th Annual Spine, Ortho and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference: June 14–16
- Arizona Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Annual Conference: June 28–29
- California Ambulatory Surgery Association Annual Conference & Exhibits: September 5–7
- Oregon Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Conference: September 12–13
- Ohio Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers Annual Conference: September 19-20
- Tennessee Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Fall Conference & Tradeshow: September 27–28
"We look forward to attending and providing thought leadership at these exceptional programs," said Randy Bishop, Chief Operating Officer for Surgical Notes. "Attending and exhibiting provides the opportunity to meet and speak with current clients, prospective clients, and ASC industry leaders, and deliver product demos of our wide range of revenue cycle solutions and services designed for the ASC business office. We are also happy to support the great work of the host associations and organizations that bring together ASC representatives from throughout the country for critical education and networking."
To learn more about Surgical Notes or to schedule a demonstration at one of these events, click here.