Surgical Notes continues to expand and is looking for a Software Support
Engineer I (“Support Manager”). This Tier-1 role is responsible
for providing timely customer solutions to technical application support
incidents and/or service requests reported to us from our customers via
direct phone calls or emails.
Our ideal candidate has excellent organizational skills, communication
skills (verbal and written), and the desire and ability to quickly learn.
Working as part of a team to meet deadlines is crucial to success in this position.
Our organization prides itself on being built upon a set of core values.
We are looking for candidates who will actively exhibit Service Excellence,
Transparency, Teamwork, Accountability, Hard Work, and a Positive Attitude
in their job.
- Provide timely technical solutions to customers by accurately identifying
problems, researching issues, providing workarounds in reference to Knowledge
Base articles, and/or providing permanent fixes.
- Create tickets in ITSM suite by documenting incidents and requests, and
assessing their impact and urgency on business operations
- Take inbound customer calls, emails, or tickets before escalating to a
- Place outbound calls to customers to seek additional information and/or
validate resolution to their issue(s)
- Train customers on commonly used features and/or functions within our software
- Build working relationships and knowledge of other 3rd party vendor support processes
- Perform software configuration changes as-needed
- Author, publish, and communicate Knowledge Base articles or other support
- Participate in monthly on-call team rotation to cover customer support
issues and/or internal IT issues
- May be required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and may frequently lift
and move up to 10 pounds. Occasionally lifting and moving up to 50 pounds
of office equipment
- Perform other related duties as required/assigned