ICD-10 2018 Changes and Updates & ICD-10 Refresher Course
Surgical Notes is pleased to offer an educational on demand webinar recording.
This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.5 CEUs. Join Mandeara Frye, Coding
& Auditing Department Supervisor for Surgical Notes, as she discusses
the following topics:
ICD-10-CM Updates/Changes by Chapter
- Applicable guideline changes
- Additions, deletions, revisions
- How to prepare & stay on track
Brush-up on the Basics
- Importance of indexing (and following up in the tabular)
Selecting “default” diagnosis codes
- Ex: rotator cuff tears & meniscus tears
- How to use the neoplasm table (and definitions)
- Quick overview of external causes and when to use them
Purchase the webinar recording
here. The fee is $99. If your ASC is a Surgical Notes client, you get a $20 discount!
On demand webinar recordings require successful completion of a post-test
– a score of 70% or above is required to earn the CEU credits. A
link to the post-test will be provided along with the webinar recording.
Upon completion of the post-test with a score of 70% or above, you will
be emailed your CEU certificate in PDF format.
*This program has the prior approval of AAPC for 1.5 continuing education
hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by
AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.