Electronic Health Record Designed for ASCs
ASC Cloud, designed specifically for the ASC setting, enables users to
manage the complex requirements of clinical, quality, and financial reporting.
Capture clinically rich data at the point of care using your familiar
workflows and forms with sophisticated mobility tools that include the
iPad. Cost reductions, accuracy, and on-demand reporting ensure that ambulatory
surgery centers using ASC Cloud will maximize their profitability without
sacrificing patient care and quality. All of these features are available
to your ASC without having to change your practice management system.
ASC Cloud Key Features
- Fully functioning electronic health record designed exclusively for the
- Revolutionary Mimeo™ technology is an authoring tool that allows
you to digitize your existing forms quickly – preserving fast, familiar
workflows for the clinicians
- Utilizes iPad technology to complete pre-operative, operative, and post-operative charting
- Allows for concurrent charting by different users in the ASC
- With our powerful yet intuitive reporting tool, analytics are immediately
available allowing you to leverage your own data with an innovative user interface
- Library of pre-configured standard reports
- Co-pilot™ technology provides tailored real time alerts to ensure
that critical documentation is not omitted. Hard stop or reminder, we
have you covered!
- Necessary forms are pre-loaded by user preference and user need
How will ASC Cloud increase efficiency & maximize profitability without
sacrificing patient care and quality?
Patient Care: Patients and providers can use ASC Cloud in the way most natural for them.
Data is captured at patient check-in and at the point-of-care. Easy and fast!
Mobility Tools: Mobility tools include voice recognition, memory text, iPad technology
and medical/pharmaceutical libraries to speed completion of pre-operative,
operative, and post-operative charting without sacrificing quality.
Quality & Speed: Structured data eliminates errors and enhances quality reporting. Complete
documentation – the same day of case, speeding reimbursement.
Advanced Reporting: Advanced clinical, quality, and financial management reporting, ad hoc
reporting tool, and electronic transmission to billing and quality systems
allows you to prepare for ACO data sharing, comply with state and federal
regulations, and leverage your data to accelerate your revenue cycle.
Cost Reductions: Reduce costs by completely eliminating supply expenses, labor associated
with chart prep, storage expenses, retrieval, and manual audits.
ASC Cloud Data Sheet
to learn how ASC Cloud will accelerate your revenue cycle!