DALLAS, Sept. 9, 2015 -- Surgical Notes, a nationwide provider of transcription,
coding, document management, and electronic health record applications
for the ambulatory surgery center (ASC) and surgical hospital markets,
will be exhibiting at numerous ASC conferences and tradeshows through
the end of the year.
Attendees of these meetings can visit Surgical Notes' exhibit booth
to learn about the company's scalable ASC solutions that include transcription
and coding, chart automation and document management, central billing
office software, and electronic health records. Attendees can also
schedule an on-site demo of any of these solutions. The largest ASC management companies and over
20,000 healthcare providers trust Surgical Notes' cutting-edge revenue
cycle management solutions and services to enhance the financial strength
and performance of their ASCs.
Surgical Notes will be exhibiting at the following conferences:
- California Ambulatory Surgery Association 2015 Annual Conference & Exhibits
- Tennessee ASC Association Fall Conference & Tradeshow
- Texas Ambulatory Surgery Center Society 2015 Annual Meeting
- 2015 Pennsylvania Ambulatory Surgery Association Annual Meeting
- ASCA 2015 Fall Seminar
- OR Excellence Conference 2015
- Becker's ASC 22nd Annual Meeting: The Business & Operations of ASCs
- New Jersey Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers Annual Conference
- Maryland Ambulatory Surgery Association Annual Conference
- Oregon Ambulatory Surgery Center Association 2015 Annual Conference
"We look forward to all of these excellent programs," said Randy
Bishop, Chief Operating Officer for Surgical Notes. "Attending and
exhibiting gives us the opportunity to meet and speak with current clients,
prospective clients and leaders in the ASC industry, and display and provide
demos of our wide range of products and services. We are also happy to
support the great work of the host associations and organizations that
bring together ASC representatives from throughout the country for critical
education and networking."
To learn more and schedule a demo at one of these meetings, click here.
About Surgical Notes, Inc.
Surgical Notes, Inc. is a nationwide provider of transcription, coding,
document management and electronic health record applications. The largest
management companies and over 20,000 healthcare providers trust Surgical
Notes' cutting-edge revenue cycle management solutions and services
to enhance the financial strength and performance of their ASCs. Founded
in 1997, Surgical Notes is an industry innovator and leader. For more